Looking for mold cleanup? BRECS Biohazard offers professional mold removal and remediation services. Call us today for a free assessment!
Mold – it just makes us shudder. Once it is present, the danger to the health of every living person or animal is at risk. Most common household methods will kill surface layers, without attacking the root. This method may seem initially effective, but danger may still lurk beneath. This is where we come in, to assess the extent of the danger, remove and sanitize, and restore your facility or home to safety.
Professional tip: Cleaning up mold can be dangerous. We encourage you to call a professional for help.
Additional repairs for water damage and plumbing problems may be needed for continued, assured safety. We can handle everything with our mold cleanup services.
Below is a quick link to a brochure from the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
Mold Growth and What to Look For
- The walls, floors, and ceilings of my home have visible stains or blotches.
- There is a noticeable musty , earthy, moldy or foul odor in my home.
- I have experienced health problems since moving into my home.
- Water stains are visible on ceiling and/or walls.
- There are noticeable cracks in walls, floors or ceilings.
- Paint is chipping or peeling.
- Mustard staining is visible.
Our Service Area
If you are in need of biohazard mold removal and clean up services, BRECS is the company to call. We serve all of Maricopa County and Pinal County, Arizona, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of service possible. If you live in or near any of the following cities, give us a call today for a free quote.
Luke Air Force Base